Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The official start to summer...





is when school ends :( I am currently attempting to pack the calendar with things to do to keep my little rascals busy. So far, so good. A few trips to New Braunfels, gymnastics for both girls, random dance camps and a few other things should keep us busy until fall...I hope!



The last day of school for Addi was water day. They had water slides, a giant slip and slide (would be PERFECT for an adult party IMO!), shaving cream, bubbles and everything else under the sun! What a great way to end a great year!



To celebreate the start of summer Gramma and I took the girls to Old Mc Donald's Farm...something Addi has been asking for for weeks. Lots of fun was had and to my surprise...Peyton rode a horse! I was totally shocked and she did it over and over! Yay Peyton!

And there is no doubt...Peyton LOVES her "Maw-Maws" (Gramma)

No comments:

Post a Comment